I am so glad that you found my little spot on the web.
Who am I? I am
- a Disciple: My heart beats for Jesus.
- a Wife: Go Team Dunbar!!!! 🙂
- an Educator: I get a kick out of breaking complicated concepts down in a way that helps people understand ideas more clearly.
- a Mentor: Grow, learn, encourage, and pray are my favorite action verbs.
I love God — this blog is about what I am learning as I pursue Him.
Here you will find
- Short devotional thoughts : I don’t have much of an attention span. Please note I used the word “short.” I wish I could say that I read Bonhoeffer, but my mind begins to wander after page 3.
- Life-changing truths discovered by examining the lives of courageous women : I think Jesus Chicks rock! I love reading a good story.
- Insights gleaned from analyzing powerful words : I am a word nerd. The Strong’s Concordance and I are good friends.
- Some reflections about spiritual disciplines and my crazy life : I wish I could say that I have it all together, but my life is kind of like an “I Love Lucy” episode.
- Scriptural inspiration : Reading the Bible helps keep me sane.
- Lessons learned from my every day interactions : Every day, God teaches me something through those I rub shoulders with…. I am not always a good student.
If you want to learn a little bit more about me, I suggest you check out
I serve as the Social Media Manager for Missional Women and am honored to be a monthly Contributor at Start Marriage Right. I have guest posted for Inspiration-Driven Life, Granola Bar Devotional and (in) courage.
Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy connecting with other bloggers. Feel free to drop me a line @ 3dlessons4life at gmail dot com or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I look forward to chatting with you.