When this world tries to tell me that I am not enough, then I will remember that God says
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139:14).
- God is enthralled by my beauty (Psalms 45:11).
- God has given me everything I need for life and godliness (II Peter 1:3).
- I am more than a conqueror through Christ (Romans 8: 37).
- God has promised to complete the work that He started in me (Philippians 1:6).
- The Lord is my Helper. He will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5-6).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- God’s power is displayed through my weakness (II Corinthians 12:9).
- I am new creation, complete in Him (II Corinthians 5:17)
- Nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37).
- God is able to do more than I can ask, think, or imagine (Ephesians 3:20).
Q4U: What Scriptural promises do you cling to when the world tries to tear you down?